It is currently Mon Jun 26, 2017 1:57 am

Heyhey - Restoration Druid 

Post Heyhey - Restoration Druid
• Before you delve into my app there are some things I want to mention. The entirety of this expansion I've been playing casually and only joined the guild I'm currently in under that premise, I haven't applied myself thus far due to lack of interested, competition and motivation. I've raided in a top US guild and fully understand what you want and expect of a high end player. I'm applying with the intention of stepping up my game to the player I've been in the past, finding what my limits are, and breaking them.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1. Have newest version of Ventrilo and a working microphone? (Disruptive behavior in vent will not be tolerated):
Yes.

2. Have installed (and up to date) versions of Deadly Boss Mods or Bigwigs?: Yes.

3. Have a computer and internet connection sufficiently reliable to raid for several hours at a time?: Yes.

4. Will be able to maintain a raid attendance of at least 80%?: Yes.

5. Will have no difficulties being on time and inside the instance at raid times?: No problem.

6. Can sufficiently supply your own materials and consumables required to raid for current content? This includes potions (mana, health, int/str/agi), flasks for every raid and materials for craftables that are obtainable outside raid content.: Yes.

7. Are able to run at higher graphics setting in order to see and and avoid void zones, spell graphics and projected textures?:
Yes.

8. Will be up to date and active on the forums in order to relay information which includes: class discussions, attendance and raid theorycraft?: If the forums are active, Ill be active.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
B. Subjective topics: These answers guide our evaluation of you, but there is no one objectively correct answer.

1. Armory Link:
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/p ... y/advanced Main Druid
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/p ... c/advanced Mistweaver I've been working on for two weeks, open to gearing and playing it as need be.

2. Which talents do you use primarily and why?:
15 • I've used Displacer Beast on every fight since I don't find much use for the other two as Resto. As Boomy I run Wild Charge(Disengage) as it doesn't shape shift me so I don't use an extra global to shift back into Moonkin Form.
30 • Ysera's Gift always; other options are lack luster.
60 • So far I've always ran Tree of Life in PvE as I find SotF and Force of Nature to just be less valuable in most situations. I've ran SotF extensively in Pvp early in the season and I see potential for it with Rampant Growth in the future but that combination doesn't work too well mainly due to mana constraints currently. Ill experiment with both Force of nature and SotF/Rampant Growth settups in 6.1.
90 • Primarily use Nature's Vigil with Dream of Cenarius on few fights with plenty of globals and light healing.
100 • Germination.
Any CC talents are just fight dependent.

3. Willing to respec?: I'm willing to play Boomkin, although I currently have a fairly heavy Spirit but numbers should still be alright on fights where Boomkins are overwhelmingly good. I'm also willing to swap / main Boomkin if needed.

4. How well can you play the other specs for your class?: I can play Boomkin at an acceptable level since it's a joke spec, but I'd play it exceptionally if I actually played more often.

5. Professions: {Please include skill level} Tailoring 700. This character was made in WoD and since professions aren't relevant to output I haven't leveled a second profession. (I really wanted 30 slots)

6. Previous Guild(s) and/or Server(s): US Nagrand - FEAR(25), Coma(10) and Illisium(10) were 3 guilds I raided in with a fairly similar core group of people I played with for awhile. Same core joined Proxy(25) - Barthilas and then Ascension(25) - Barthilas.

7. What are your reasons for leaving your last/current guild?: My currenty guild is Heretics - Proudmoore, incredibly casual guild. Applying because two of my friend Fengaria and Choonz are looking for a new home as our current one doesn't have a roof or heating and I'm tagging along.

8. Raid experience (be concise): I raided on and off depending on the patch content since Wrath, mostly sitting at around top 200 us guilds with the exception of Ascension. In the past I always played a hunter and generally ranked top 100~ during progression and out of it of my class. 2/7 Mythic & 7/10 Heroic.

10. Your /Played, total and level: 23 Days 12 Hours. 22 Days 15 Hours. 240+ days across other characters.

11. Alts: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/p ... c/advanced Mistweaver I've been working on for two weeks, open to gearing and playing it as need be.

12. Do you have anyone in MoaG that knows you and can vouch for you? Negative.

13. Connection speed test screenshot (we suggest using speedtest.net and please ping a NYC server): http://www.speedtest.net/my-result/4146490555

14. A screenshot of your UI inside a raid environment. Please make sure keybinds are visible at this time. (required): http://i.imgur.com/HsG2ggG.jpg http://i.imgur.com/hsxNOnt.jpg Healing Touch and Rejuv are on hidden bars.

15. A link to any logs or parses that are available. Don't have any? Run an LFR and post your own on Warcraftlogs. (required): https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/23197/ There isn't anything impressive but that should be all of it.

C. About you: These questions are for you to let us know more about you, your expectations and what we can expect from you.

1. How did you hear about us, and what made you want to apply to Memoirs? Due to two friends. Why do I want to apply to Memoirs? Because I'm seeking reliable raids, with people who share the same goals and interests as me, genuinely want to progress, and be challenged by those around me.

2. By being a member of Memoirs, what do you feel you would contribute to the guild in terms of guild environment? ie: communication, progression, availability and raid assistance. I'm constantly thinking of ways to maximize the potential of my class in any given raid encounter and ways to deal with fight mechanics. I'm verbal with my concerns and ideas that I believe can be of use during progression and I'm comfortable being vocal and doing odd jobs if it's wanted of me.

3. By being a member of an active guild with our progression, do you feel you will be able to keep up with current content and game mechanics? I have no doubt.

4. What are your general goals in WoW and how do they align with Memoirs? My goal is to play as flawlessly as I can and push out every bit of my character.

5. Tell us about yourself (you, not your character): My name is Chance, I'm 20 years old and Spanish American, for the entirety of my life I've moved back and forth between the US and Spain every couple of years. I currently have a lot of time on my hands since I'm still trying to figure out what I want to do in life.

9. Extended description (if you wish): Thanks for the opportunity to app and for taking the time to read it.

D: Availability

Our raid times are the following
Tuesday 7:30 - 12:00AM EST
Wednesday 7:30 - 12:00AM EST
Thursday 7:30 - 12:00 AM EST
Optional Monday for early progression 7:30 - 12:00 AM EST

1. Is there any reason as to why our raid times would be frequently problematic? They're fine.

2. Please post your Real ID or Battle Tag info so we can contact you easily. If you have a problem with it being public knowledge, at least PM it to our officers (Restosin, Marvink, Tova). I've added Tova on real ID.

Mon Feb 16, 2015 7:48 am