It is currently Thu Jun 29, 2017 12:22 am

Beersfist WW Monk 
Applicant

Post Beersfist WW Monk
1. Have newest version of Ventrilo and a working microphone? (Disruptive behavior in vent will not be tolerated):
I have Ventrilo and a working Microphone! I understand no disruptive behavior :D

2. Have installed (and up to date) versions of Deadly Boss Mods or Bigwigs?:
Yes, My DBM is working and fully updated!

3. Have a computer and internet connection sufficiently reliable to raid for several hours at a time?:
Yes my computer/internet is more than capable for several hours of raiding.

4. Will be able to maintain a raid attendance of at least 80%?:
Yes I very rarely will need to miss raids and of course will make sure an Officer/Raid leader is aware previous to raid start.

5. Will have no difficulties being on time and inside the instance at raid times?:
I will be able to be on 10 mins before raid atleast.

6. Can sufficiently supply your own materials and consumables required to raid for current content? This includes potions (mana, health, int/str/agi), flasks for every raid and materials for craftables that are obtainable outside raid content.:Yes

7. Are able to run at higher graphics setting in order to see and and avoid void zones, spell graphics and projected textures?: Yes

8. Will be up to date and active on the forums in order to relay information which includes: class discussions, attendance and raid theorycraft?:
Yes

1. Armory Link:http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/black-dragonflight/Beersfist/simple

2. Talent Tree Spec:
Momentum
Chi Wave
Chi Brew
Leg Sweep
Dampen Harm
Invoke Xuen, the White Tiger
Serenity

3. Willing to respec?:
Always willing but am much more able to play at a high level as a Windwalker!

4. How well can you play the other specs for your class?:
I am able to play nearly every spec/class at a fairly high level and have the time to work on that class/spec to improve.

5.Professions: {Please include skill level}
No Significant Professions on my Monk, I am willing to max them out if completely neccessary, and I have near maxed professions on multiple alts.

6. Previous Guild(s) and/or Server(s):
Gm/Raid leader of Unforseen Black DragonFlight

7. What are your reasons for leaving your last/current guild?:
My best friend and GM with me had to stop raiding all together and our guild was struggling to maintain a high enough player base for Mythic raiding, so all together our guild mates are friendly but we decided to disband the guild.

8. Raid experience (be concise):
I've raided since Wrath and got more into the semi hardcore/Hardcore raiding scene around mists. I've had plenty of raid experience but most notability is SoO doing Heroic Siegecrafter, and currently 7/10 Heroic in BRF ( The BRF guild was when I was GM/Raid leader)

9.Extended description (if you wish):
Nothing to Add

10.Your /Played, total and level:
24 Days, 9 Hours

11. Alts:
I have a 100 Monk/Warlock. And a lvl 90 of all other classes on BDF.

12. Do you have anyone in MoaG that knows you and can vouch for you?
Yes Tova technically.

1. How did you hear about us, and what made you want to apply to Memoirs?
I previously raided with Tova/Bad habits and have been on the same server.

2. By being a member of Memoirs, what do you feel you would contribute to the guild in terms of guild environment? ie: communication, progression, availability and raid assistance. My previous experience as a raid leader and GM allows me to understand how guilds run and understand what decisions raid leaders and GM's make. Also my overall ability to play the game at a high level helps with progression.

3. By being a member of an active guild with our progression, do you feel you will be able to keep up with current content and game mechanics?
Yes

4. What are your general goals in WoW and how do they align with Memoirs?
I have the goal of seeing end game content at a quick pace and playing at a overall high level.

5. Tell us about yourself (you, not your character):
I'm a 19 Year old male that works and is willing to put my work schedule around raid times. I love to stream on Twitch and overall play video games!

1. Is there any reason as to why our raid times would be frequently problematic?
No

2. Please post your Real ID or Battle Tag info so we can contact you easily. If you have a problem with it being public knowledge, at least PM it to our officers (Restosin, Marvink, Tova). Nightcrawler#1248

Alt's: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/b ... age/simple

Mon Feb 23, 2015 7:19 pm